Wednesday 22 August 2012

Unif.

I bought this dress a while ago intending to wear it to my friend's 18th but unfortunately I couldn't go. So it's been hung up in my wardrobe for weeks and finally I had a chance to wear it out on Monday night! I don't like posting pictures of new clothes before I've worn them because it makes it feel like I bought the piece for the sole purpose of this blog, but now I have worn it out so here it is:











The dress is by Unif (yes the guys that make Hellbounds and Hellraisers) and I got it from KARMALOOP on sale, but I don't think it's on the site anymore. You could find it if you search 'Hacker Dress by Unif' on Google or something.

If you guys want to get anything from KARMALOOP you can use the rep code horriblelauren to get you 20% off your first order! Enter the code when you get to check-out to receive your discount.

facebook / lookbook / whatiwear

No comments:

Post a Comment