Sunday 29 June 2014

New

First outfit post in a long long time! As you can tell I have put on a lot of weight since I last updated this blog. I'm so much healthier than I was and my relationship with food is really good now. I didn't use this blog to discuss any difficulties I had with that sort of thing, but I'm glad to say I'm happy and healthy now!






Tshirt - Sparkle & Fade @ Urban Outfitters, Overalls - Topshop, Shoes - Schuh


I love these overalls from Topshop so much. I got them last summer and I wear them basically all the time. The elephant print is so cute! These holographic shoes are from last summer too. Unfortunately I can't wear them as much as I'd like to as they're a bit too small so I have to plan to wear them when I know I won't be walking very far.

No comments:

Post a Comment